Cyber Ultra provides the most extensive coverage for your business including cover for IT experts to fix your problem, first and third party liability, and legal costs. Cyber Ultra also provides Business Interruption protection to cover loss of revenue should your business be unable to operate for more than 12 hours due to a cyber attack or loss of service, and may pay for public relations professionals to help you minimise any resulting reputational damage.
Cyber Ultra includes cover for:
Please see policy wording for full details of insurance cover and limits provided by Cyber Ultra.
- Loss of personal or corporate information (including employee information).
- Loss of personal information held by service providers (for example, the Cloud, or internet service providers).
- Defence costs.
- Lost, damaged or destroyed IT systems and IT records/data.
- Costs of retrieving, repairing, restoring or replacing data, systems or hardware.
- Costs of external IT forensic or security consultants.
- Loss of profits due to cyber event (with no indemnity period restriction, subject to a time excess of 12 hours).
- Liability arising from hacker attacks of viruses.
- Loss or theft of your data (or data for which you are responsible).
- Loss by phishing emails or denial of services attacks.
- Attacks by employees and third parties.
- Crime losses, including loss of money or property.
- Loss of money or property from service providers' systems.
- Loss caused by rogue employee or third party.
- Protection against libel, slander or defamation.
- Cover for infringement of copyright, trademarks and trade names - on all your marketing material (digital or print).
- Covers your defence costs and third party's costs.
- Public relations consultancy costs to protect your company brand(s) and personal reputations of senior executives.
- Breach of statutory duty from eCommerce business.
- Defence costs and compensation.
- Payment of ransom, or costs associated with negotiating or mediating due to an extortion attempt.
- Crisis management costs.
- Breach costs (for actual or suspected privacy breach), including credit monitoring, identify theft monitoring, data restoration and forensic costs.
- Legal costs.
- Fines and penalties you incur due to a privacy breach.
- Defence and investigation costs.
- All subsidiaries (both new and former).
- All past, present and future directors, officers and employees.
- Your estate spouse, heirs, and legal representatives.
- Free one hour cyber consultation.
- Payment Card Industry Fines and Penalties.
- No administration fees.
- 24/7 incident response team.
- Continuous cover.
- Advancements of defence costs.
- Extended reporting period.
- Breach coordinator help.
- Reward Expenses
Cyber Ultra - NZI